Can I proceed to set my proposal for the proposal stage even though there are no external discussions I know of?

My proposal is currently a draft, but I have no related external discussions I can find. It clearly states in the proposal process article:
“Research whether tagging for this feature (or similar) has been discussed before, by searching the mailing lists or other forums. Consider what objections or concerns were raised in those discussions, and adjust your proposal if necessary to satisfy the concerns. It may not be possible to please everyone, but you will have the best chance of success if you make the effort to address as many concerns as possible. Provide links to these discussions in the “External Discussions” section; it shows that you have done your homework and are aware of past discussions that may have occurred.”

I don’t know what to do. Push on or cancel my proposal?

6 posts - 4 participants

Read full topic

Ce sujet de discussion accompagne la publication sur https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/can-i-proceed-to-set-my-proposal-for-the-proposal-stage-even-though-there-are-no-external-discussions-i-know-of/107818