Difficulty in Displaying Customized Website Layers on OpenStreetMap

I’m encountering issues integrating customized layers on my website utilizing OpenStreetMap. Despite following the standard procedures outlined in the OSM documentation, I am unable to display the desired layers accurately.

Details:

1. Layer Integration: I have been attempting to overlay specific GIS data onto my OpenStreetMap. The data comprises intricate information like utility lines, parcel boundaries, or ecological features. However, upon integration, the layers seem distorted or fail to render entirely.
  2. Data Format: The data I’m attempting to overlay is in compatible formats recommended by OSM (e.g., GeoJSON, KML, or GPX). I have ensured that the data adheres to the standards and does not contain any anomalies or errors.
  3. Tile Loading Issues: While integrating these customized layers, I’ve noticed instances where the map tiles load inconsistently or partially, affecting the proper alignment of added layers.
  4. Code Validation: I’ve double-checked the code for any discrepancies or errors, including ensuring correct API key integration, proper layer ordering, and adherence to OSM usage policies.
  5. Test Environment: I’ve tested the integration in various environments, browsers, and devices, but the issue persists across different setups.
  6. Troubleshooting Attempts: I’ve attempted various troubleshooting methods, including reviewing documentation, seeking advice from developer communities, and experimenting with different integration approaches, but the desired layers still don’t display accurately.

Seeking Community Assistance: I’m seeking advice or guidance from the OpenStreetMap community regarding potential reasons and solutions for the aforementioned issues. I’m eager to know if others have encountered similar problems and how they managed to successfully integrate customized layers onto their websites.

Any insights, tips, or suggested approaches to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. If anyone could provide a fresh perspective or guidance on potential troubleshooting steps, it would immensely help in resolving this perplexing issue.

Thank you in advance for any assistance or suggestions offered.

1 post - 1 participant

Read full topic

Ce sujet de discussion accompagne la publication sur https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/difficulty-in-displaying-customized-website-layers-on-openstreetmap/107379