How does your country’s community moderate:
A) incidents response
- what is considered an infraction? (e.g. unintentional/intentional vandalism? mapper not responding to changeset comments? mapper intentionally going against country wiki? )
- who moderates the initial report and inform/warn the original mapper, or involve DWG for a temporary block?
B) country wiki proposals:
- who moderates the discussion?
- what is the voting mechanism? (who can vote? how many votes are required? how long the vote is open?…)
- who will update the country wiki accordingly?
Context: my community has zero written guidelines, resulting in a lack of decisive actions to improve wiki and prevent vandalism, making it an unhealthy environment for well-intentioned mappers.
Looking for inspiration and ideas from other communities who may have a specific protocol in place.
2 posts - 2 participants
Ce sujet de discussion accompagne la publication sur https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/does-your-country-community-use-any-specific-protocol-for-proposal-moderation-and-incidents-response/1339