Fire hydrants and ¿gardening water?


I don’t know outside Spain, but in Spain we have two types of water points. “Boca de Incendios” or “hydrant” used by the fire department that is tagged with emergency=fire_hydrant and “Boca de Riego” that is also a water point but used to water the plants by the municipal gardeners, this water points are not mean to be used by firefighters because the hose don’t fit and the pressure is not enough, but in very very need situation can be used.

My question is if there is a proper tag for “Bocas de Riego” or we should create a tag for Spain.

8 posts - 5 participants

Read full topic

Ce sujet de discussion accompagne la publication sur