Which open-source projects you would recommend for someone relatively new to OpenStreetMap community where they can usefully contribute?
Ideally these would be ones where
- multiyear experience in OpenStreetMap community is not really needed
- project is not bottlenecked at reviewing PRs (in such case more effort at writing PRs or patches would not really help)
- does not require esoteric or extremely advanced knowledge
- has decent guidance how new people can contribute
- is useful for OSM, and preferably in active use
- ? something else ?
I think about either listing some projects fitting this criteria at Develop - OpenStreetMap Wiki or linking this thread
7 posts - 6 participants
Ce sujet de discussion accompagne la publication sur https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/good-open-source-projects-for-new-contributors/104479