Ha Tien - Phu Quoc Sea-Crossing Bridge Project

The Ha Tien - Phu Quoc Sea-Crossing Bridge (Vietnamese: Cầu vượt biển Hà Tiên - Phú Quốc) was the longest sea-crossing bridge project over the Ha Tien Bay in Vietnam, connecting Ha Tien with Phu Quoc, de-islanding the city. The construction is planned to begin in around mid-2026, and expected to be completed in late 2036, but the real problem starts now in OpenStreetMap: I was adding a note about the Ha Tien - Phu Quoc Sea Crossing Bridge project that were exist from YouTube videos, but however Fizzie41 keeps resolving one of the notes including this project, Cao Lanh - Ho Chi Minh City Expressway, Hong Ngu - Tra Vinh Expressway, Ca Mau - Dat Mui Expressway and it’s cities, and Ho Chi Minh City Ring Road 4, and i have the last warning before Fizzie41 blocks my account again and i don’t want it to happen again. So please, can you tell me the reason why did you do that and why are you not commenting on my YouTube video as provided by that link below guys?

Here’s a link to my YouTube video that i uploaded, so to watch and discuss more with Fizzie41 in comments.

5 posts - 4 participants

Read full topic

Ce sujet de discussion accompagne la publication sur https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/ha-tien-phu-quoc-sea-crossing-bridge-project/108267