How to tag "Abfall-Bauschutt-Container" container service?

English: “Waste-Rubble-Container”

Usually in industrial districts, there exist companies that specialize in supplying a container somewhere for construction rubble, bulk waste or other waste and taking care of disposing of it when it is full. Such containers are a common sight at any construction site, especially where something is demolished.

Now, the one million dollar question: How to map this? I do not even have an idea how this kind of company is called in English, which would be a start.

18 posts - 8 participants

Read full topic

Ce sujet de discussion accompagne la publication sur