How to tag narrow bamboo bridge?
They are not called bridge in my country, rather called ‘shako’, (সাঁকো)।
- https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:বাঁশের সাঁকো (Bamboo Bridge).jpg
- https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/ File:বাঁশের সাঁকো.jpg
This is what I did:
bridge=yes foot=yes bicycle=no vehicle=no motor_vehicle=no highway=residential surface=bamboo (wood? But this is not wood)
- Can I use bamboo as surface?
- Should I remove or keep the highway=residential tag? It is along with a residential road.
- What would be the bridge structure?
Should I add width=, typically they are 1 or 2 bamboo, may be be 5 or 7 inch width total.
18 posts - 7 participants
Ce sujet de discussion accompagne la publication sur https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/how-to-tag-narrow-bamboo-bridge/101220