Mapping driveway ramps

Driveway ramps are what I call the blocks of either rubber or cement that go in the gutter to make it easier to drive up over the kerb into a driveway e.g. Driveway Approach – JLC Ramps – for better compliance with council requirements (*)

What do / would we call them in OSM?

4 posts - 4 participants

Read full topic

Ce sujet de discussion accompagne la publication sur