Open Street Maps Info does not mirror the correct Local Council map (Thames-Coromandel, New Zealand) Data

Kia ora, I am a newbie, have read through some Q/A and have browsed the forum with the search question how to edit so that some of our local details are corrected as per legal and local district council map information. I have not found an answer.
There are two house/ property look-up numbers incorrectwhich I am aware of, and a foot path (walking track) is marked in which is in our conservation habitat area and private property (we had people just walking in in the past, which had followed maps).
How can this be corrected?Idont seem to be able to access the “house numbers” but can see the drop pin markers in white when I open the maps in edit mode. When in the viewing mode Isee the incorrect numbers. Thanks

2 posts - 2 participants

Read full topic

Ce sujet de discussion accompagne la publication sur https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/open-street-maps-info-does-not-mirror-the-correct-local-council-map-thames-coromandel-new-zealand-data/111112