Tags for road side rock cutouts with netcover and barrier on top to catch falling rocks

We got many tens of miles if not hundreds in the region… roads laid in rock cut outs, and since it’s rather unconsolidated, netting and barriers to catch what comes of the rock wall and mountain slope. The barrier on top is of avalanche protection type, but what is that rock wall called and do we map this?

(courtesy of a SV rip for good view).

10 posts - 6 participants

Read full topic

Ce sujet de discussion accompagne la publication sur https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/tags-for-road-side-rock-cutouts-with-netcover-and-barrier-on-top-to-catch-falling-rocks/110522