Unknown name and tag of a fence passage

Hi everybody!

I just wanted to map the following fence passage, however i don’t know how it’s called and therefore how to tag it:

It’s very similar to a kissing gate, but with a fixed inner part instead of one that can be moved. Does anybody know how it is called? And any ideas how to tag it?

(This document i found online calls it a ‘livestock exclusion escape’, but i couldn’t find any other result when searching for ‘livestock exclusion gate’.)

Edit: correction: livestock exclusion gate → livestock exclusion escape

12 posts - 5 participants

Read full topic

Ce sujet de discussion accompagne la publication sur https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/unknown-name-and-tag-of-a-fence-passage/101164